DTS values Christlike leadership that equips others and emphasizes humility with sacrificial service.
Christian Leadership Goal
My goals include understanding principals of servant leadership to eventually equip others and emphasize humility and sacrificial service.
I will observe Kerby Anderson and Paul Rutherford during staff meetings, training, events.
- Attend staff meetings, training, and events.
- Listen to Andy Stanley’s leadership podcast.
- Take personal notes on people in leadership positions in ministry by the end of the internship.
1. List your Artifacts with descriptions of what they are. You need a minimum of 2 artifacts for each value.
2. Overall Reflection Statement:
For my competence in [Christian leadership, communication, or cultural engagement], I am submitting __________ [name/type of artifact] which demonstrate(s) __________ [what you learned, experienced, or accomplished and with who]. (100-word minimum)
3. Learning Reflection Statement:
As I developed and demonstrated [Christian leadership, communication, or cultural engagement], I learned __________ [something you learned about yourself, about people, about ministry, and/or about God]. (100-word minimum)
4. Lifelong Development Statement:
As a result of the experiences documented by these artifacts, I will continue to develop in [Christian leadership, communication, or cultural engagement] by __________ [something you will do differently next time or continue to improve upon]. (100-word minimum)