DTS values contextualized, effective communication of biblical and theological truth by a variety of means for personal and corporate transformation.
This goal involved the various aspects of my teaching and speaking. Specifically, I wanted to practice teaching adults in a variety of venues.
- Teaching an intro-level apologetics adult bible fellowship at church.
- Attending and presenting at the CrossExamined Instructors Academy.
- Review notes from Apologetics course, as well as the Accessible Apologetics curriculum.
- Attend the academy.
- I will give my Secondary Mentor my PowerPoint and notes to review and give feedback at least two weeks before my scheduled class. I will ask two friends in the class to watch my presentation and give feedback for future improvement.
- I’ll give a presentation and get feedback from my judge.
1. List your Artifacts with descriptions of what they are. You need a minimum of 2 artifacts for each value.
2. Overall Reflection Statement:
For my competence in [Christian leadership, communication, or cultural engagement], I am submitting __________ [name/type of artifact] which demonstrate(s) __________ [what you learned, experienced, or accomplished and with who]. (100-word minimum)
3. Learning Reflection Statement:
As I developed and demonstrated [Christian leadership, communication, or cultural engagement], I learned __________ [something you learned about yourself, about people, about ministry, and/or about God]. (100-word minimum)
4. Lifelong Development Statement:
As a result of the experiences documented by these artifacts, I will continue to develop in [Christian leadership, communication, or cultural engagement] by __________ [something you will do differently next time or continue to improve upon]. (100-word minimum)