1. Definition and/or description for your focus or concentration.
- MACE students, copy the description of the concentration from the Catalog or DTS Website.
- For MACM, MACL students, write a brief paragraph of your personal goals for obtaining the degree.
2. Artifacts With Descriptions
- List 2-3 artifacts from an elective and/or a core class you have taken as part of your degree program.
- These artifacts represent your best work (a significant paper, a project, a presentation).
- Protecting original work – Although the portfolios are public websites, you may want to set the privacy settings on your portfolio to limit access to only invited guests. While the most significant benefit from the portfolio process comes from the public display of your work, the Ministry Formation Department seeks to respect personal copyrights.
3. Overall Reflection Statement for Ministry Distinctive:
For my competence in [MACE concentration, MACM, or MACL], I am submitting additional artifacts that demonstrate __________ [what you learned, experienced, or accomplished and with who]. (100-word minimum)
4. Learning Reflection Statement:
As I developed and demonstrated [MACE concentration, MACM, or MACL] in other areas of my degree and ministry experience, I have learned __________ [something you have learned about yourself, about people, about ministry, and/or about God]. (100-word minimum)
5. Lifelong Development Statement:
As a result of the experiences documented by these artifacts, I will continue to develop in [MACE concentration, MACM, or MACL] by __________ [something you will do differently next time or continue to improve upon]. (100-word minimum)